Sunday, November 18, 2012

Seattle Auto Show: Tailpipe Edition

I spent Saturday morning tooling around the 2012 Seattle Auto Show with my son checking out the latest models from the major auto makers. As usual, I was more interested in some of the less-expensive small models than the exotic sports cars and luxury brands. Rather than do a broad recap of the show I'm going to do a series of posts that focus on trends or details that I found interesting.

This edition looks at some of the tailpipe and exhaust designs that I saw on the show floor. Also see my look at the wheels and rims

Two, four, six, eight, we really appreciate fancy tailpipes.

A Volkswagen Golf R with two central exhausts.
One of the few cars at the show that I really lusted after 

The Hyundai Veloster Turbo has two massive central exhaust pipes.





Subaru BR-Z rear

Ferrari stacks the California exhaust pipes on the corners

Nissan GT-R with four exhausts

BMW M5 rear

A blue Jaguar XKR-S rear

Volvo S60 T5 sport sedan rear

Ford integrated the two exhaust pipes into the rear of the new Fusion sedan
Ram pick-up with dimples in the chrome bumper for two big pipes.
Caterham hangs the exhaust off the side 
Hyundai hid the exhaust for the Sonata Hybrid

2 comments:

  1. I love to attend different auto shows just because I love cars and what to know what kinds of cars can possibly exist.

    Regards;
    Sara William
    Click to know about auto transport company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. It always fun to know more about cars I just love the monster Pickup "RAM" this is a pure beast. Buying these cars are not such a big deal I believe. But the real problem comes when I needs to transport from place to another. I am recommending to always choose a reliable car transport company to ship a delicate cars.

    ReplyDelete