Saturday, November 17, 2012

Seattle Auto Show: Oil Painting Edition


I spent Saturday morning tooling around the 2012 Seattle Auto Show with my son checking out the latest models from the major auto makers. As usual, I was more interested in some of the less-expensive small models than the exotic sports cars and luxury brands.

I'm really into the images that my phone creates using the oil painting converter. I took three shots overlooking the show floor:

Seattle auto show in oil painting
Seattle auto show in oil painting.

Seattle auto show in oil painting
 
Seattle auto show in oil painting
A yellow striped Chevrolet Camaro

Also see my look at the steering wheels and dashboards; tailpipe and exhaust designs, and the wheels and rims

1 comment:

  1. Thanks with regard to great post. I ‘m pleased confident this post has helped me save several hours of checking other equivalent posts just to find what precisely I was looking for. Just I have to say: Thank you!; Take a look at my site: http://www.oilpaintingsstore.com/landscape.html/

    ReplyDelete